Tuesday, May 16, 2023

 





What I already I know about Praying Mantis

* When they see food they jump on it 

* They can go camouflage (they blend in)

* They eat bugs 

* They have big eyes 

* They move

* They eat fruit flies 

* They have like pinchers 

* Mrs. Hughes sprays water for them to drink 

What I want to know?

* How do they hang on to the ceiling?

* Why/how are they such good hunters?

* How big will they get? 

* Why are their front claw so big? 

* What would happen if they ate each other?

* How do they grab their food?

* How many body parts do they have? 

* I wonder if they have wings, do they all have them, will they grow, when will they grow wings?

* Is there a queen praying mantis 

* I wonder how big they will grow? 

* I wonder if there is a king? 

* I wonder what eats them?

* I wonder how they have babies?

* I wonder how long they live?